Cloud Computing & ICT Agility
There is more than one way to skin a cloud
Too many cloud vendors talk out of their PaaS, SaaS, or IaaS. We have no aaS to grind, so instead we will help you realise the value and business benefit of cloud computing.
A Cloudy Future
"The cloud services companies of all sizes; the cloud is for everyone. The cloud is a democracy." Marc Benioff, founder of Salesforce.com
Cloud computing existed long before the term cloud computing was even coined, and now the term can mean almost anything depending upon what someone has to sell you.
As a technology and platform agnostic organisation, 2111 Consulting will help you determine what cloud computing means to your organisation, and how to best benefit from the plethora of cloud platforms.
Current ICT Inventory
Before deploying new services, you may want 2111 Consulting to review your existing ICT infrastructure, applications, security, and practices.
- Inventory of existing computing and communications infrastructure
- Inventory of existing applications and software platforms
- Analyse user communities and software licenses
- Review planned software development
- Document current cloud deployment
- Physical and logical security review
The Optimum Cloud Strategy
We can then review and implement the elements of cloud computing to give you the greatest ICT flexibility with the lowest monetary and resource cost
- Optimum ICT platform - cloud vs hosted
- Software development & deployment into the cloud
- Desktop as a service
- Cloud security, availability and risk management
- Communications, conferencing, and the cloud
- Leveraging cloud applications (with migration as needed)
- eLearning tools (in the cloud and about the cloud)
© 2011 by 2111 Consulting Ltd.